Monday, May 31, 2010

My Info About My Life

When I complete my education. I want to a job when i was searching a job then one day i receive a call from content axis. it's a interview call. then i came to content axis give interview and start my job.

Beerendra
Today I enjoying my job carefully, I got a lot of experience related to SEO. it's a special type company who teach you as a teacher. I am very happy because today i am a part of content axis.
Name:- Beerendra Pratap singh

Mobile NO.:- 09971105385

Email id:- beerendra.career@gmail.com

Address:- F-31 Khanpur Extn. New Delhi

I belong to Allahabad. I live in khanpur in present time. I have done my graduation from Faizabad University in 2009. then I have also completed my GNIIT 3 years software engineering diploma. today i am doing a job as a SEO.

4 comments:

Beerendra Singh said...

very nice starting

Anonymous said...

very nice beerendra and thanks for sharing about u .
Herry Seo Expert

Chandan kumar pandey said...

wah sir ji very nice v[

Ashutosh said...

so crazyfull yaar...nice keep it up....Ashu

Post a Comment